Aaron's experience in marketing & selling homes has made him one of the top agents in all of Coldwell Banker Burnet, both locally and nationally. Whether you're selling a small condo, large acreage, or executive home, Aaron focuses on key components that will allow your home to be seen by more buyers than the competition. Consider:
1. Your home showing on over 500 Websites! (including featured status on Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, & more) Coldwell Banker Burnet & Aaron have committed to placing your home on the key sites that buyers look every day. This includes regional & state MLS listings that place your home on even our competitor's pages!
2. Social Media - Aaron's experience in marketing homes goes to another level w/ extended reach to Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, & YouTube.
3. Email Campaigns - Aaron's regular networking with agents, personal contacts, & past clients expands your visibility throughout the selling process.
4. Print Media - Ever heard of a door to door Realtor? Aaron reaches 50-150 doors every weekday in an aggressive effort to put your home in front of neighborhoods near you.
5. Free Home Warranty Coverage-Aaron offers a free home warranty when your home is listed. This is a great plus in unexpected breakdowns, etc. as you negotiate selling your home.
6. Professional Staging & Photography- Aaron's professional experience & helpful vendors will have your home showing well as things move forward.
7. In Touch Buyer Contact- Coldwell Banker Burnet's rapid information system that allows information & follow up to buyers interested in your home at a moment's notice.
8. Regular Feedback & Market Updates- regarding web hits, interest rates, buyer rankings of your home, & much more while your home is listed.
9. Open Houses- Aaron's committed to a regular open house schedule that works for you & your family. This allows buyers additional opportunities to see your home while doing so with professional assistance. (Usually 1 every 3-4 weeks for an hour on a Sat or Sun.)
To find out more about selling your home, click here